Response Time & Operation
We are eager to provide you with the best possible service, at the shortest response time. No more long hold time on the phone or extended waiting time for service to arrive. We believe that your time is extremely valuable and therefore we strive to be on time when you need us.
Our dispatchers are standing by to take your calls and immediately dispatch our on-site service technicians. Emergency services shall be addressed within 4 hours to minimize your down-time. We offer Full Service PC support help for customers in cleveland and surrounding cities. We also offer complete Mac support help for our Northeast Ohio clients, both individual and corporate.
Regular Business Hour rate is $85.00 / hour with one hour minimum.
After Business Hours rate is $140.00 / hour with one hour minimum.
Time is charged by half-hour increments.
Our billing system was developed with our clients in mind. It is simple, clear with no hidden costs or fine-print restrictions. We bill by actual service duration time which starts at your door with no travel time, mileage or other additional charges.
Client shall provide vehicle parking access at the closest parking facility for the entire service duration.
Bronze Service Plan
Over 10% Savings
Suitable for 1 – 5 PCs
12 hour retainer
Plan Cost: $1,020
Silver Service Plan
Over 15% Savings
Suitable for 6 – 10 PCs
24 hour retainer
Plan Cost: $1,920
Gold Service Plan
Over 20% Savings
Suitable for 11 – 20 PCs
36 hour retainer
Plan Cost: $2,700
Our service plan accounts were designed to provide you with a peace of mind when it comes to your network system’s regular maintenance needs. Each service plan account is adequate to a different network size, and provide you with a reduced service rate. The service plan accounts are valid for a full year from activation, and may be applied to all maintenance services. Service plan clients receive a centralized billing invoice every month along with their service plan account statement. The pre-paid hourly service may be used all at once on a single project or throughout the year for multiple services. In the event your service plan hours were not fully consumed you may request an early service plan account termination and a full pro-rated refund will be issued for the unused service hours. Service plan accounts may be used for maintenance projects and services only.
Here are some reasons why you should get a service plan:
* Get centralized billing – save money on checks & postal stamps.
* Get monthly balance statements – gives you an exact log of your service plan usage.
* Get discounted service rates – save up to 20% on maintenance services.
* Get preferred services – call us and we are on the way.
* Get monthly optimization of system hard drives – speeds up your workstation computers.
* Get preventive maintenance on HD file system – reduces the chance of file corruption.
* Get network file & directory maintenance – file & directory sharing & security.
* Get monthly printer maintenance – provides a trouble free operation.
* Get virus scanning & definition updates – reduces the chance of virus infection.
* Get backup equipment maintenance – reduces the chance of data loss catastrophe.
* Get the latest software patches – increases your network’s security and stability.
Regular Business Hours rate is $85.00 / hour with one hour minimum.
After Business Hours rate is $120.00 / hour with one hour minimum.
Time is charged by half-hour increments.
Terms And Conditions
1. An adult must be present during service duration.
2. Equipment must be freely accessible.
3. High speed internet connection may be required for some services.
4. Appointments should be cancelled/changed at least 1 hour in advance. To avoid a minimum service charge.
5. PC on Wheels reserves the right to rearrange or cancel appointments, but will make every effort to accomodate client’s first choice of date and time.
6. Standard on-site service is restricted to a 30 miles radius from corporate office.
7. Workmanship on services is guaranteed for a period of 30 days. Reconfigurations, changes and/or modification to the serviced equipment will strictly void warranty.
8. Payment is due upon completion of service. Payments are made by Check or cash or Credit Cards ACCEPTED.
9. Some equipment repair services may not be available on-site, for which lab services will be offered. Equipment will be picked-up from client’s residence and returned to the same location in another appointment. Our typical turn-around time is 1 business day or less, unless special order parts are required.